Edible animal oil refining equipment
When animal fat tissue is heated and smelted, it secretes oil from it.
The fat in the animal fat cells will change from solid to liquid under the action of heat. Heating animal fat reduces the viscosity of the fat and reduces its surface tension. This is the result of the movement of hot molecules and the result of the weakening of the cohesion between molecules. The weakened cohesive force will make the oil easy to separate out of the cells, and the oil droplets of a single cell can be gathered into large clumps. At the same time, due to the difference in specific gravity, the oil is separated from the protein.
The way of oil smelting is an important factor in determining the quality of refined oil. This process uses smelting and drying under vacuum. Its characteristics are as follows:
(1) The smelting is carried out in a vacuum state, which can eliminate the moisture in the raw materials and obtain dry grease and dry oil residue.
(2) Because this equipment is airtight, it can completely avoid the adverse effects of air oxidation on the grease, which will increase the peroxide value and darken the color during the entire smelting process.
(3) It can guarantee to get high-quality grease. This is because organic substances (vitamins, stearyl alcohol, lecithin, etc.) that are sufficient to improve the edible value and storage resistance of the oil are stored in the oil.
(4) Partial deodorization of oils and fats can also eliminate unpleasant odors.
(5) Obtain high-quality oil residue. Because of the smelting under vacuum, the protein is almost unchanged.
(6) Reduce the heat loss during the smelting process